Τετάρτη 23 Οκτωβρίου 2013

                                                  Neymar




Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior is a Brazilian footballer who plays for La Linga  club FC Barcelona and the Brazilian national team, as a forwardd or winger. His number is 11. Neymar was born at 5/02/1992 in  Mogi das Cruzes, São Paulo, to Neymar da Silva, Sr. and Nadine Santos. He inherited his name from his father, who is a former footballer and became his son's advisor as Neymar's talents began to grow. Neymar comments on his father's role "My father has been by my side since I was little. He takes care of things, my finances and my family." Now he's 21 and he's one of the best in the world. He 's my nomber one 1 thow. He has got a son, Davi Luca. Hes an excellent player and a very kind and humble. I love him <3


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου